Skip to main content

Friendship that we called..

Friendship supposed to be wonderful, where we have each other shoulder to cry on, and each other back to support of. It's really difficult when 'that kind of feeling' (well, other than brotherly & sisterly love) involved in a friendship of a group of friends. Things turned sour when jealousy comes in. And it's not fun anymore. So what do you do when you or your friend fall for one person in your group of close pals? and I mean obviously? If both are single, then there's should be no problem. But what if one or both of them are tied to someone else? It's complicated, isn't it? What make things worst is when YOU are the object of jealousy between them, just because you are also the next one that he/she closed to, and the only single in your circle of friends. When in fact, the person that he/she fall for is just like a brother/sister to you. If even small matters started to tear the friendship apart, will you just remain still and let it happen?


So guys, if the friendship you have now is highly valuable, please appreciate the persons around you, who love you and will always be there for you no matter in joy or sorrow. You'll never want to lose them.

                                                                                                                                                    ~xOxO

Comments

  1. When "the feeling" comes in between friendship, i guess friendship will become the second..and when that happens, it's oredi too late to go back and regret..so i guess, never to let feelings interfere with friendship :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree! Even if we never expect for "that kind of feeling" to come, at least, never let it dominate yourself. Stay in control!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The long lost passion

Something my mum talk about last weekend made me realized something. My passion for cooking. Yes, I am a culinarian for years now, engage with cooking almost every single day, but the fire, my once fiery passion in cooking is not there. It's like, I'm just doing it for the sake of my job and for the benefits of my students. God, where is 'that love' that buried deep in myself since I was just a little girl? It almost made me cry when my mum said that she couldn't forget the deliciousness of 'kueh pau' that I made when I was just in primary school. Among so many things that I cooked for my family, that was one small insignificant things that she can't forget. I am so touched at heart. She said that what was so special about it is the filling. The filling that I accidentally invented out of boredom after coming back from school. I remember that my dad didn't believed I made it myself that he kept asking where I bought it from. Maybe becau

I'm going Home..

I'm going home..to the place where I belong..tonite! I'm not really a Pekanian. I just live there since I was 9 years old. So practically Pekan is my hometown, 'coz  that place is the longest my family has ever resided. It's a small but nice town, along the beautiful Pahang River. There's no traffic jam, no cinema, no huge shopping malls, a lot of peace. And strangely, no Rapid bus eventhough the buses are manufactured in Pekan. We just have Rahmat Alam & the slightly exclusive black and white like the Pahang's flag Bee Huat buses. Haha... Pekan is the Royal Town of Pahang (sometimes you can see Sultan Pahang driving by his own), 45 minutes drive from the city of Kuantan - the place where we seek entertainments (^_^). Pekan is also the birthplace of the late Tun Abdul Razak & our current Prime Minister Dato' Seri Najib. I still remember when I was in primary school, Dato' Najib will hosting the Open House during Hari Raya (just across the ma